NON- STOP Hybrid Lacrosse League
Hybrid Style League: field is bigger then a box field, but smaller then a full outdoor field, play ball off the walls (walls go all the way to the top of the 25’ high ceiling), scoop and go after a goal...all creating the fastest paced lacrosse league in NJ! High scores, defenders have to focus on their footwork by using a short stick, and tons of shots for goalies!!
December 13th/14th - February 21st/22nd
(No games on Dec. 27th and 28th)
5th/6th Grade League (Starts January 3rd)
Friday’s 5:00pm or 6:00pm Start Times
7th/8th Grade League
Saturday’s between 6:00pm- 10:00pm
High School Varsity League
Friday’s between 7:00pm- 10:00pm
- 2 25 minute halves of non-stop Full Field Lacrosse played off the walls to create more touches for all players on the field
- 3 Midfielders, 2 Defenders, 2 Attackman, 1 Goalie (8 on 8) Less players on the field creates more touches
- Only one long pole allowed (not required) creates more offense and defenders need to focus on their footwork and body position not their long stick to defend
- No body checking (our goal is for you to be ready for your spring season and to have fun, not to get injured and miss time)
- Hockey Style Boxes for Subs
- Parents sit behind glass on bleachers
- Heated Building
- State of the art lighting
- BSC also offers an arcade, laser tag, batting cages, snack bar, and much more
*House teams and individual registration will be available upon request.
Do not miss out on the most exciting and unique winter lacrosse program in the state! Sign up Today!
Interested in registering or putting together a team? Please contact Dan Leary at email@example.com.